Tuesday, December 30, 2003

My future,....wat wud it b... Everyone keeps askin me about my future. It sumtimes irritates me. I sorrta koe wat I wanna be. It just depends on how many support and encouragement i get. But then I wud like to b a million things. I wish I wud be everything but it wudn be possible wud it? Anyways, wat I've always wanted to be was a vet.... Being with animals is my life. I'd rather be with them then humans actually... :) 2nd dream is to do music... A better one then my mum.... :P Like in my dreams.... Mum's like the best in my eyes... NO way can i be better then her... Like tat's wat I think. Those were like my strong dreams... The rest are or were like doin designin and things like tat. I koe I wudn really be able to reach my 1st dream. So in tis case I have decided to do music but my dad doesn like tat at all... I maybe good at art but I just can't imagine myself drawing my whole life.I mean I easily get bored doin art.Music is like a beautiful painting by God... I'm not talking about those hard rock music but other then tat music does make me feel light. It motivates me to do sumthing big.....
Today I went out with a few frens. I've been so tired tis few days I don't even have the energy to talk even though I'm out with my frens.. It's like my mouth becomes heavy..... And ppl think I'm shy...Anyways.... :)
My brain really works differently from others.. I think weird things... really weird things i don't anyone wud think it's really me... Well, another boring day 4 me as usual.... tata...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home