Tuesday, January 06, 2004

Well, I was suppose to be writing ages ago but it was either I had no time, the computer wasn't free or the computer wasn't working. U c, I'm now back in college (or rather Kuala Lumpur)waiting 4 my classes 2 start. I was suppose to be writing about New Years and stuff. Anyway,......
New Years...It wasn't a New Year to me.I had a huge fight with my brother,Lowell. Hard to say what happened.I ended up feeling painful all over and until now my body still hurts.Well,it's over.I blasted everything out to my parents.I was practically crying.I said a lot of things which was kept inside of me my whole life.I was and still am surprice by the way I reacted.I didn't think I would do such a thing as to say out everything on my mind.Anyway,I suppose what's done is done.....
On the 2nd,I went for my driving test.It was pretty scary considering my driving isn't as good as it seems.I did meet my neighbor's fren. If I'm not mistaken, his name is Leonard. Well,we talked abit considering we had nothing else to do while waiting for our turns in driving. For the parking test, it was a piece of cake. For Leonard well, he hit or rather the car touched the pole.The examiner didn't see and he passed. Can you believe that. I suppose now he thinks he's a good driver. Or maybe I was hoping to be a better driver than he.... But thank God I passed. I suppose I was thinking negatively.... :) Well, that's me alright.
Today nothing much. Back in school. Am very scared for my results. I think I'd have to either repeat or go Lim Kok Wing(that's an art college). Now I know that music is me and I wanna do it but the problem is my dad doesn't approve. Even though it's my choice. The only option which he agrees is me doing architect. Though it's not what I think of myself doing my whole life. Drawing buildings and houses and things like that. Just drawing can bore me though I'm good at it. I need to be inspired in order to do very well....Anyways, I suppose I'll just have to wait and see.
I do have a new roommate. I was hoping for a junior but she's my senior. Well, she's nice. Now I just wonder how I can play my clarinet. Will it bother my new house mates considering they are always at home? Am I to play in 1 of the empty classrooms? Well, I suppose I'll just have to wait and see.... I dunno why but I always miss playing music when I'm here but when I'm home, I rarely touch music. Sortta.
Anyway, I gtg now.... Gotta get ready for class.....