Thursday, January 08, 2004

Well, haven been sleeping much for the last 2 days. I've been attacked by female warriers.... :) Ok!Ok! I've been attacked by mosquitos. And now my bed is full of dead bodies. Sick rite? Oh ya.. and before I went to bed, I found a worn on my stuff doggie. It's so gross.... It makes me wish I'm in my own room at home now where it's clean and big and nice to be at.... :) I just hope tonight I can get enough sleep....
I'm actually rushing for time. I actually have class now but I'll write down a few more things.....
My freinds have been saying that I'm different. They wudn and cudn believe it when I came back joking around. I mean haven I been doing that all my life. Maybe that's because I'm much more open this year over here.. Well, I'm happy here for now. I've been recharged after 1 month of being home.. Am I'm glad about it....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home