Friday, June 23, 2006

Last day in Sydney

For this semester... =) I'll be back. Don't you worry...

*sigh*(of relief)
Exam's over. Finally. It wasn't my best but i know i pass. Sight singing was hell. I still hadn't fully have my voice bck and sang abit out of tune and had a brain freeze but I was lucky to have my lecturer as the examiner. She's an angel.
Yea, I was sick this week. Had a bad sore throat, cough and abit of a headache. Starting to think it was because of history. The last time i was sick was when i had a history exam as well.
Went out with 3am again last night. It wasn't chaotic like the other outings but it wasn't the best either. They are all nice ppl. Too nice if you ask me. Didn't hang out longer though it would be nice. That's coz it was raining and Rach went back. I didn't wanna travel home alone so decided to head back. Reached home quite late(11+pm). With last night, I'm starting to think I'll actually miss Sydney... lol.. (That's the 1st)

Packing is the most painful thing when it comes to traveling. Luggage is full and quite heavy. Hand carrying quite a few things and I still feel like i forgot something. Hands and fingers are definately going to hurt tmr.
Dunno if I'm suppose to be looking forward in coming home. Nobody keeps in contact with me from church. It's as if I don't exist. Friends? What friends? They don't even put the effort in returning my sms-es or tell me when they come bck home.
Plans? Practise, doggies, driving(MY RED CAR) =), work(if possible. i need $$), watch all the movies(i miss ALOT of them), spot check my room(have a feeling something is missing in there), exercise big time(need to get bck in shape), pierce ears, eating my delicious duck =), rain forest music festival, godsisters, godbro.... that's about it.
All I have to do now is repack my stuff, eat breakfast and figure out what to do for the next 12 hours.
And I'm missing the con now... lol.... =D

1 Comments:

At 12:18 am, Blogger brian sim said...

Have a good holiday back in Kuching...

Brian

 

Post a Comment

<< Home