Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Feelingless!!

Performance finally over for this semester. Assignment's done. Was really happy and relaxed last week but this week seems the opposite. Like wat WC says, "for every negative there is positive". One way or another there is always "ying and yang".
Now? Feeling frustrated, no mood, no motivation, hurting fingers, chest pain back, coughing/sore throat and bored.
Exam is next week and I haven actually been doing much. Trying to gain back motivation but can't seem to do so.
Frustration? It's mostly coz of it really annoying person in uni but that's the furthers I'll say.
Can't wait to be back home and meeting my god sisters. It's been along time since I've met up with them. Can't wait to party at the rain forest music festival.
Wish I had sumthing to cheer me up now.... I really need to get motivated. I need to get out of this same routine of home, uni, practise, computer... I need adventure, i need drama and excitement in my life. I need fun and emotions.
I need a boyfren. U think? I don't. Happy being single. Wanna live up my dream. Am still aiming for Berklee. I can't wait to start working and becoming a mother but I also wanna reach the stars and be somebody great. I've been looked down upon most the time most my years I wanna do sumthing great for myself. I wanna live the dream....

2 Comments:

At 9:11 pm, Blogger JH Kueh said...

Motivation is just a few clicks away.
It's been with us all this while. The creator of "The Wonder of it All" runs a daily motivator site at http://greatday.com

Hope that it will motivate your day d:)


"I've been looked down upon most the time most my years I wanna do sumthing great for myself."

Ah...we often find confidence from others, without knowing that we have it all along within us. Believe in yourself. Know that you can do it. And, not let others decide (the looking down part) what you can or cannot achieve. Nothing is impossible :)


Take care.

 
At 7:33 am, Blogger mya said...

thanks
:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home