Sunday, May 28, 2006

~Let there be light~

Friday (26 May 2006)
Performance was better then Saturday. But the crowd was sad. The hall was half full. We sorta had fun in the end though =) But I was in the conservatorium since 830am till 9pm. It was really tiring for me. Got home hungry but Friday was alright.

Saturday (27 May 2006)
Tiring as well but super although performance wasn’t as great as Friday. Soloist crewed up the whole performance. Glad to have Vani and Nic come though I wasn’t expecting them to cum. Made me feel like performing better though the whole thing was rushy as well and kinda in a mess.
In the morning I went to a Youth Rally. Better then the 1st one I went to and I went and talk to the guy (the only person who talked to me in the 1st rally). He was really nice and all. He is studying in Avondale. Somehow I ended up performing my concert practice piece after the rally. Halfway playing he was like “wow” “that’s nice” (under his breath) although I didn’t really play my best. Was looking around. And now he wants to cum to my concert practice in 7 Jun all the way from Avondale college just to see me perform. So that was my interesting morning. The whole worship service made me wanna do sumthing about Sunny Hill school and creating a good choir.
After the performance, me, Rachel,Vani and Nic went for dinner. Me and Rachel was suppose to go with the rest of the performers for a drink but end up chit chatting with the 2. While talking at Nic's car a homeless fella came over to us asking us for money. We ended up giving him a few bucks so that he wouldn't have to sleep in the cold. Then with all the questions Vani and Rachel was asking him, we explained more and I really started feeling for him. I could see he was tired and looked cold. I know how it feels so feel terrible and feel that God's not there, seeking help yet not getting much. At 1st I gave him AU5. Then after all the explaination, I gave him another AU20. Before that I was thinking whether I should give the 20. He needed it more then I do. All I have to do now is cut down my movie watching and eating out or having fun. I don't really spend much here in Aussie anyways - I bring food from home most the time. All he needed now is another AU3 after I gave him the 20. I sorta feel good after helping him. But now part of me wonders whether I did the right thing or was I stupid to believe his crap. Then I start to realise I have a heart like my dad, the touch of my mum and a mind of my own. Mind u, the money was suppose to be for Sunday's rock climbing with the youth.
After that situation me and Rachel walked back to catch up with the other performers but sadly they all left so we ended up talking for the next few hours at the harbor in the cold and didn't realise the time. When we did, it was already 10. So then we left....
Going bck home I met this Vietnamise fella who started talking to me on the train. Had a feeling he was looking at me at Central. He made an excuse to talk to me. He was like "What's the time". Kinda lame but I suppose that's how some ppl start a conversation. Oh wells...
Brrrrr.... It's starting to freeze here....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home