Monday, May 08, 2006

accident day

Woke up this morning feeling funny. Had breakfast and left at 830am. Class starts at 11am. On the way to the train station, there was this bad accident which blocked 2 sides of the road. Ambulans and all were there. Looked bad yet not really that bad.
Reached the con free and light. Assignment due today but I handed it up last week. Practised for 2hours(which suprisingly didn't give me pain at all). Went for lecture for the next 2 hours and laughed my head off to see the amount of ppl stressed out and lacked of sleep from the assignment =) During lecture I seem to get noisy ppl sitting behind me everytime I sit with a fren. On the other hand wen I sit by myself, I can concentrate better. Got soo pissed I asked the back ppl to shut up.
After lecture I went to MAS(Malaysia Airlines) building to get my ticket booked. Unfortunately no more direct flights to Kuching =( Went bck to the con and practise for awhile. Lucky to get a piano(lousy,pedal not working) in the afternoon. Went for class. Everything was ok but felt sorta lost. Friends complaining about the amount of assignments due. Have 1 more due this friday but I finished that one on friday =) Exam tmr(ear training) so will be doing alot of listening exercises tonight. Music history results will be out tmr as well. I know I did ok but some how I'm still nervous. Got assignments due next week but that's sorta a piece of cake considering I've already started on them.
Went home after class to find another accident on the same road which the 1st accident was at. This time it was a bus and a rich man's car. Didn't see much damage but rich ppl juz want more money. Passing the park, I heard ambulans. So i suppose there IS another accident close by. hmmmm.....

1 Comments:

At 2:18 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site. Keep working. Thank you.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home