Friday, April 28, 2006

Wollongong

Went there last night. An hour drive. Followed church member there. There was an orchestra performance there with an invited young chinese, australian pianist. It was brilliant compared to the previous orchestra the night before which i watched. Made me think more and wished more. Made me realize alot of things.....
After the concert, we went to mount Kiera in the middle of the night. There were 8 of us but only 4 of us went. A young couple, an old man and a little gal.. =) The walk was kinda killing considering I've been walking in shoes and boots for weeks. Haven rest my poor feet. Not to mention it was really steep. Now that was my exercise for the week. But it was worth it though the dark was scary. We only had a small torch. I was trying not to think. I think I would have totally freaked out if I were by myself. Anyways, the view was magnificant. I think it would have been much more brilliant during the day. Made me think of my childhood imaginary world and reminded me of the olden happy days....... Reached home past midnight. Dead tired now but I can't rest. Not just yet.
The whole trip made me realize that I DO have a boyfriend. In fact, we've been together for a long long time. Everyone would be really interested in this news wouldn't they? =) Here it is.... It's music. I'm sooo in love with music and everything. I normally would think of my dogs back home. They are like the most important thing in the world to me but I hardly think of them. Music covers my worries. It's always there for me in depression and loneliness. We do have arguements (when I can't do the work or my painful wrist). It's the only thing I'd rather spend my time with. It makes me special and out of this world. I may like ppl and stuff but music is everything to me. I've never felt so secure with music. I realize that I'm happy doing music. In fact I wish I had more time to study more of it and learn more about it. Music clouds my thoughts on worries or ppl. In fact the more I spend my time with music, the more I forget about every other thing in the world. It's just me and music. Now this is love. I don't mind studyin for another 7 years.
Sorry for ppl out there. Am breaking more hearts i know. But I realize that music for now is my boyfriend, my lover, my husband.

2 Comments:

At 10:51 pm, Blogger ahp*am said...

lousy you! hee.. when are you gonna get yourself a bf aa?! Music doesnt count! nyekz ;D

 
At 7:36 am, Blogger mya said...

lol....
hahaha....
i suppose i fooled alot of people out there :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home