Saturday, April 08, 2006

Great exciting day but exhausting

Sabbath was great though really chilling.Went to Ashfield unsuspectedly but that was ok.No youth were there but it was ok.Sabbath school was kinda boring though.There was this 1 particular lady which irretated me.Every time she opened her mouth I feel like telling her to shut up but then I just smile sweetly at her =) Wonder how her husband stands her.She's asian and her husband is aussie.I was soo bored I felt I was going to fall asleep.Eyes felt heaty.Have been feeling like that for a week or so now.I looked down at my hands to find my left hand trembling.Can't to think of it I didn't touch the piano today.So this is sorta a bad sign.Can't wait to get it fixed asap.It's scaring me to bits.Just as I was going to wonder in my own world,suprisingly the NZ guys came and brought this other gal.I was really suprised to see them here.Thought they would be around at another church.I didn't get to talk to them much though coz the gal wanted to leave.
Afternoon I went to Stratsfield adventist high school for the adults orchestra.It's really cool.They have 2 orchestras.1 is the children's which goes for an hour or less(they sound horrible ;p) The adults 1 goes for hours and it's really cool.Though not everyone's an expert I felt ok there.I was the only female clarinetist.Hmmm...Was kinda suprise myself but what the heck.I'm enjoying myself.Though my stamina has really dropped drastically.I find myself stopping so very often when other players are playing.I really have to practise my clarinet at least once a week.It's not as simple as the violin where u can just pick it up and play ok(though the fingers may get sore after along hour of practise).A few students are from the con.More of the high school there.I'm impressed coz it's really hard to get into the high school at the con.Was kinda alone during the break but this really nice and friendly guy started talking to me.He was really sweet to offer me a ride back home after practise and his wife is music education graduate. =) They were like 1 of the friendliest ppl I've met aside from this other lady who is sorta in charge of the whole thing.
Practises are once a month(unfortunately).Was just gonna come and watch today but A's mum asked me to bring along my instrument.Thank goodness I listened to her.Can't wait till the next practise.Performance is some where at the end of the year,at christmas and easter next year... And to think I was thinking of not going bck at the end of the year =)
Everything is sorta planned out for the year.I'm more confident and happy now though worried and exhausted.Can't wait till break period.
*sigh*....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home