Saturday, March 25, 2006

Great day!! =)

Sabbath is as normal as it is.I went to church hoping I will meet 1 of the youth who is actually some where around my age.End up meeting 2 other new ppl from NZ.Really nice bunch of guys though they actually came late to church.Sabbath school,I waited and spoke when I couldn't hold up my thoughts.Didn't actually talk much to the youth(the guy I intended to meet.We'll call him A).Decided to stay back for some big celebration of the pastor.Though I was darn exhausted I still wanted to try to chat with A.But didn't succeed.He was more to this bunch of girls who were years younger then me.So I just played the piano then I help around and hang around.Noticing to 2 new guys were there,I came over and we started chatting.The best thing was we clicked and there were no awkward silence.Not like when I was talking with A.
After the celebration,3 of us went over and jammed awhile.1 of the guy on the violin and me on the piano while the other hold the page from flying.. ;p Then the church organist came over and we made alot of noise in church.It was the piano,organ and the violin.Really cool =) I've never enjoyed so much this year.This was the best.Might go over their place and jam if i can find the time.Might even follow them to go visit other churches instead of staying at 1 church.
Besides the new friends I met,the newly pastor played a special no and he wasn't that bad.Considering he graduated from a music school before ministering,I'd think he was either rusty or not really that great.Definately better then me but not the kinda fresh graduated musician.
Now back in my room with my uncle with the TV on super loud.I'm really super exhausted.Not enough sleep.Was thinking of practising since he's busy making his own noise but I think I'll make my own noise later.I'm darn exhausted.I'll wait till after dinner.
I just keep thinking about those 2 guys.I think I'll be back on my violin soon =) Haven touched my clarinet yet though.Have to be really free to play my clarinet.And since classes begin I can't seem to find the time to mess around with my violin.Maybe with these guys I'll find more confidence to perform in front of ppl.I definately hope so.
Can't wait to hang out with them again.. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home