Friday, March 10, 2006

Significant method

Was the funnest subject I ever had.Had 2 hours of it today but it was really freezing.We had a short lecture,then sang little kids songs and played games.I could hear my voice quiver so much.Met another friend.She sounded nice and timid but confident.And again in that class,I felt sorta more confident.Sorta.
After that class I had creative music skills.Was really freaky coz most the students were jazz and they look really good in playing and improvisation.But it was sorta ok.We had a short game which was connected to our study and we did an easy little music togetherness....Was still freezing in that class.Overall it was ok.
Before my classes,I practise for at least an hour.The pianos in the practise room really suck badly.And to think the uni has gotten alot of money from us,they would get better pianos instead of just making the out look of the uni better.
Found out again today that I am older then most of the 1st years here. *sigh* And to think I felt really miserable,low profiled and young.In fact,I should be more confident.Found out that I'm better then some of them.Some of the guys I talked to couldn't get into Bachelor of music so are in diploma.So I'm not that bad at all.In fact I'm doing ok.Now I just need to transfer to music ed.So I have to really work hard in everything.
I have been feeling lazy since last night till now.Dunno why.Maybe I'm pushing myself too much.Need to relax ALOT.I tend to tense up and my nerve problem starts bugging me.Esp wen it's cold.My wrist starts hurting again.Maybe coz of too much practise without resting.Still have that habit... ;p I just wish i had more hours.I need more time for myself and to losen up.
Like this show I saw.The lady said "This is the time to fail as much as possible and make as much mistakes as ever(refering to uni students) for that will make you more confident in the future"... Now that is really something.I have to gain more confident.As far as I'm concern it's gonna take alot of effort...
Gonna go read some Jew history... then will practise my choral music.We're doing "the creation" by Haydn.Fun.Sight singing and all.I just get confuse when I'm sitting next to a person who is not sure of their notes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home