Sunday, March 05, 2006

Sunday

Some day it was.It was better then the rest of my days here.Woke up a bit later today though for some reason I keep waking up at 7am.Ate breakfast,read my music history book,played piano,did a bit of exercise,wash dishes.That's practically what I've been doing everyday here.Went out with cousin.
The funny thing was the moment I went in the car,my aunty started praising me for things I used to do when I was a little gal.She said I was a talented gal and that the guy who'll get me is one lucky block.She suddenly said I'd make a great wife.That got me puzzled.I didn't do anything.I used to cook and make lotsa arts and crafts when I was younger but now it's different.The funny thing was she said if she had a son and we're not related,she'll ask him to go after me.Some advise.Not something I wanted to hear.I don't think highly of myself.But that actually made my day.Considering how straight forward she is,i felt there is a chance in life for me even though I've been hurt again over and over so God knows how long.
One thing does bother me is the amount of guys who has crushes on me.The tend to speak but no action.It's more of hoping for luck which is totally stupid if u ask me.Anyways,I'm not any more interested in all these relationship thingy.Too distracting and can be bad at times.
Sabbath was shit,mind you.But I wouldn't mention it.
Went shopping today.There were alot of things I would get but it was just too pricy.I keep converting which is bad.I have to get use to the prices here.Now I'm at me cousin's house using her comp again.
Life here has been pretty much boring.No friends and it's kinda lonely.There were times I feel like calling a few ppl but considering they don't actually reply my sms then I suppose the best way is to forget them rather then feeling stupid like I'm talking to nobody.In fact,that will be my motto for the couple of months.Forget those who forget you.Thanks Joel for calling though I thik I got you into trouble... ;p
Anyways,I'm hoping life would be better and less lonely here.Some how I'm still feeling anti-social but the fact of wanting and needing company is really confusing.
Many times I hope for miracles and hope for suprises.I suppose with me that'll never happen.I don't really get much suprises.It's more of words and more words.
So what do I have to say about it all?If you got something to say,say it.Don't think it.When saying something,DO it.Don't just put it in words.If you mean something,show it.Don't just say you mean it and say that it's how i feel.I hate words.If you got something prove it.I don't care what you say,prove it to me.I've been hurt too many times hoping for things to happen when it's just total bull.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home