Thursday, March 02, 2006

uni again

Yup.I'm here.And I seem to be here everyday.Was suppose to be home today but I found out this morning that I had to settle a few things here in the city.
After blogging yesterday I ran into a few more problems or rather alot more problems.
I found myself wishing and hoping to be back into Christianity.Looking forward to Sabbath and meeting real friends.I find myself praying again instead of blaming God.
Now what is this suppose to be?I'm quite puzzled about it all.Last year I would have blamed and cursed.But yesterday,I was praying,hoping and wishing hard for someone to save me from my misery.
Today?I feel much more better.But still feeling lost and miserable.
Sabbath is close and I still dunno which church to go to.The 1st SDA church I went to were a place with mostly adults there.I'd be outta place.This Sabbath I'm following my cousin to this other church which is non adventist.I was thinking of going to the 1 in something-field.I forgot the name.(There are alot of -fields and st.- or -ville)
I need friends right now and I need them quick.I need to boost my confidence a little bit more.
I'm hoping next week would be great.I suppose you can say I'm looking forward to next week.
If anyone wants my mobile no,just email me and I'll give it to you.
I better be off now.Gotta find some dean and get more music books which is another hour of walking for me...
*sigh*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home