Saturday, February 11, 2006

sleepless nights

Yes,i know.It's now 4:33am and i'm still awake.I'm quite amaze myself.I don't actually go online at this hour.
I woke up at 1am.Tried to go back to sleep but woke up at 2 pluss then 3 something in the morning.When I woke up at 3 pluss,I had a bad headache and was sweating.Felt kinda sick.Maybe it's coz i didn't take my dinner.Oh wells.My head bothered me so much and i couldn't sleep.So i got up,wash my face and actually practise my piano for an hour.Mum's doing a special music later in church and I so HAD to play(mum's orders).Then later figured it was high time i tried to sleep.
Played with the dogs awhile and went back to bed.The problem is the moment i touched my bed,my headache returned and I was still wide awake.So here I am.Downstairs with my laptop with Anuar Zain music being played.
No doubt.I DO wanna sleep.I really do but I just can't seem to sleep.I know something is really bothering me but i can't figure it out.Don't u just hate the lost and confused feeling?
Was gonna practise my violin too ;p but I think i'll wait till tonight.
If anyone has a cure for me pluss do let me know.Don't wanna take sleeping pills or panadol.I have enough medicines everyday.Don't wanna take another kind of drug.
Yes.I'm still on drugs and i hate it.Wish and I hope I'll get well before i leave.My eye sight is kinda bothering me too.Hopefully the degree went down... =)
Alot of things on my mind yet sometimes i can't figure out what I'm thinking myself.
Right now I'm just waiting for the time to fly by.Can't wait to leave.Can't wait to live life as it is.Can't wait to climb the steps of popularity and fame(ok ok maybe that's too much.But can't a gal dream?) =) Can't wait to make a difference in the world.And can't wait for Valentines to be over.
Yup.U heard me.It's not because I've no Valentines.Ok.I don't but the whole thing is really stupid.Shouldn't Valentines be an everyday thingy?Anyways,that's beside the point and I'm not gonna go into there.
My speech has been bothering me.I can't seem to get my words together some how.Maybe it's coz of the flu or my head.I've no idea but not only my speech has gone terrible.My spelling has been awful.It's like I totally forget the words or how the words are being spelled.Can't believe it's happening to me.Not now.Geessss... It's back to the dictionary then. *sigh*
I can't wait to start school.Can't wait to start doing assignments.Can't wait to get super busy again... =) Can't wait till March comes...
I better get to bed.It's gonna be a long day for me.As usual(Sabbath).And I don't actually have afternoon naps anymore.
So adios and good night(or rather good morning) and Happy Sabbath.
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz(i wish)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home