Sunday, January 29, 2006

Happy Chinese New Year

As expected,I did enjoy the fire works this year.Normally I'll be the only person in the house with my white doggy until it's all quiet.This year I enjoyed it with my frens though I was hurt by 1 of the fire works(damn pain la). =)
Now I'm tired and exhausted but can't seem to sleep.In a way I want somebody's company but then again too lazy.Feel like calling my frens overseas with a calling card of course but then again most of them would be in bed considering it's not a holiday for them.
I have to be up at 5am to send my uncle to the airport.Then have to be driver the whole day visiting with my siblings.Not to mention cook for new year and get things ready before my parents get back from their holiday.
*sigh*
I'm so exhausted I can feel my eyes feeling heavy yet I can't seem to sleep.
Will be planning of going to the suite in Santubong tmr night though.Have a little peace for awhile.Maybe I'll bring a few frens if not the maid.Wanna go somewhere but don't wanna go alone.Am too scared of the dark and scared of being alone in the dark itself.Oh wells.See how things go....
And yes,I AM using my new baby(note book)... heheh.... I love this thing though the keypads are quite noisy.Still trying to figure out tis thing and uploading a few things.
Can't wait till later.Can collect cash... =D but then again have to put make-up on.Don't think I'll be sleeping today... ;p I don't really enjoy putting make-up.It's mostly to cover pimples or my panda eyes.Just to make me look brighter when actually I'm tired and out of shape i suppose.... ;)
Anyways,Happy Chinese New Year to everyone wherever you are.Enjoy it while it last.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home