Thursday, January 26, 2006

tonight!!

At 1st the plan was to see Wycliffe work at Travilian with the gang since it's his last few nights working there.Then suddenly remembered the new pastor's son,Philip.So decided to bring him out and get to know the fella instead seeing him once a week with hi and byes.Typical me anyways.So altogether it was 3 guys and 3 gals.Went to eat.Or rather I ate alone where Whycliffe worked.Felt stupid.Then went to Mc D since the rest were hungry and saw them ate which made me feel more stupid.
Made me realise tonight how I've actually improve from last year.I was in a horrible state last year but know I could open up and could reply back.I didn't blank out or smiled blurly.I was me again just like 2-3 years ago.It's like when the turn of the new year I suddenly just change back to my Lorraine mode before coming back to Kuching.Aside from me ACTUALLY crying once in a while.I was ME.Last year I'll normally just smile or keep quiet but tonight I realised I'm better and it's just gonna be quite amazing this year.And I'm looking forward to it with a =)
Hopefully I'm right.Hopefully wat I picture is 95% true.I just can't wait......
Btw, Dr Kwok.... congratulations on the additional figure to your family. =) I saw the pic.She's adorable.... =D Cute.... heheh....

1 Comments:

At 5:24 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks. Ya me feels "old"! O no, I am actually old!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home