Tuesday, January 17, 2006

thoughts

Hard to share.I'll end up writing a 20 page essay.There's just too many things.Some which i can't even put into words.Some just stupid and others either makes no sense or just plain nonsense.
Life is just as it is - complicated.And what makes it interesting is the ppl around.The frens you have and the things they do. =)

Missing?
Hmmm... Now that is just something.Yeah,i do miss ppl though i don't really like to admit it esp to ppl i think of.It's like when ur waiting for ppl to msg you or contact you or just have a little chat,it'll just NOT happen but on the other hand ppl you don't wanna hear from and being sick off just can't stop contacting and bothering.But this only happens most the time.
How would you know whether you miss someone even though you don't feel it.Here is what I got..... If you see a show and the actor reminds you of a person.If you walk around town and somehow something reminds you of the person.Hearing the name of a place reminds you of the person. *sigh*
It does happen to me.No doubt and i hate it.Oh wells.....

Update on my life.
I normally won't write it out but somehow my fingers do the talking while my mind runs.I haven been feeling well since the new year... -.-!! ya i know I always don't seem to be well but i feel worse then the 'normal'(not feeling well everyday).Been getting alot of migrains not forgetting my eyes seem to hurt alot.Maybe it's coz of too much driving or maybe it's just the month.It seems that every new year in January I'll definately get ill.Last year and the year before i was sick.The previous year I was on drip.So what else is new.
I'm also busy packing or rather my mind is the one doing the packing.I'm thinking about how life would be in Australia.At the same time i seem to feel hatred.Most of you will know the story about my cousin or rather cousins.But I won't go into details.

One thing's for sure.I miss my best friends.I miss my good frens.I miss my music gang.I miss my late doggies and i miss feeling happy without feeling horrible in between those happy moments.
*sigh*

~something is wrong with me but i have no idea what it is~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home