Saturday, January 14, 2006

Fri 13th

No difference like any other day.The whole day was normal and quite busy.
I just hate the weekend.Why?Because then everyone's home.
As Sabbath came I started worrying.This happens all the time.Dad come's home scolding everyone for not keeping the house neat,tidy and the way he wants it to be for Sabbath.My brother's who have really big and noisy mouth would make things worse.Sister who gets angry easily tenses the situation and mum... ohh well,is just being her usual self.
*sigh*This happens all the time but tonight was too much for me.There was too much negative noises around me and i felt like screaming but knew that if i did then things would get worse.
Left the house and decided to calm my mind.Parents thought i went to church but went to river front alone.Walked around and sat near one of the crocodile statue between 2 couples.I looked at the black sky hoping to see the full moon but alas it was covered by clouds.I talked to God awhile(dunno why i did),made wishes and sang to myself.Looking at my handphone,i wondered who to contact at this time.I needed company and i needed to clear my mind but i didn't know who to contact.There were alot of weird guys trying to talk to me or trying to get my attention.I think one of them was really a mad man.That was really scary but i pretend i didn't worry at all.
*sigh*(i did that alot tonight)
At the same time there was a car exhibition with performance going on.The songs were rather familiar.Turned around and went to the stage to find one of my fren performing on his sax.It was really suprising.Waited for him and disturbed him.After his performance,I greeted him to find i was talking alot and he only said 2-3 sentance to me so decided to leave.
Went home smiling.It has been a long time since I've actually smiled so hard until my cheeks hurt a bit... =) Made me miss playing in the jazz orchestra.Made me miss my music frens.Make me miss those musical time.
Oh well,all i know is that I'll look at the future as one of the hardest obstacle for me to go through....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home