Monday, December 19, 2005

Accidents...

I've been alot of things ppl would never think of or imagined that i've actually gone through those time.I've experience and felt alot of things more then anyone can imagine.But still no matter what I'm still alive yet shaken by the world.Certain happiness,sadness,frustration and shock .... i have felt is beyond what anyone can imagine.Sometimes my imagination makes my life seem more interesting but the fact that what I've gone through in life is more then what i can imagine myself yet it's a lesson to be learned from.
Talk about car accidents... Been there,done that,felt that.How about the air bags?Always wondered what it's like and stuff.Now i know.... I understand now how the pressure of the bag can actually kill ppl esp asians....The strong impact which it gives doesn't make you feel that it's from the car itself but makes ur body numb and soon after in pain. *kids,don try this at home* It's also a painful process so don't try it.I'm serious.Or maybe it's coz i'm small and very fragile.But thats besides the point.The point is drive safely and keep a look out for dangerous drivers out there.No difference being so careful when sum wild driver is out there not exactly aware of their surroundings....
And if your wondering, yup I've gotten bruses on my arm and it feels like hell.... So I'm serious.Keep your seatbelts fasten,bring your license where eva you go,be alert when on the road and drive safely.Don't think it's funny now....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home