Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Sickly feeling....

I woke up this morning smelling a burning smell...And no my house wasn't on fire.It seems tat my stupid neighbour was burning and so early in the morning too.And it was 8am.... It made me frustrated.Y?my breathing and cough worsen and i felt more weak...
I'm trying to recover from my bronchitis but there are always these kinda conditions tat bring me bck to my horrible condition.1st it was the dust(they were renovating),then it's the bunch of frens my frens brought along wen we went out,not forgetting those stupid parents and patients waiting outside my house leaving their car on.... now my neighbour is burning.And it's not only them.A whole bunch of other ppl in my neighbourhood seem to be burning quite alot.
Not only that... I seem to have lost appetite.The moment i smell or see food i feel like vomitting.But i do eat.I'll have to force myself to eat all the time.If not I won't be able to servive.But seriously.Even drinking water sumtimes....I feel like I'm drinking drain water.... The taste is the same and everything but my body can't seem to take it in.Not to mention I seem to also get dehydrated quite fast.Now wats wrong with me.I don't think anything is wrong wif me.Other then my stupid bronchitis...
Telling my dad?Tried tat.Said I'm stress.... -_-!!! Like duh... Being at home IS stressful...
Next week supervising again... A whole week... *sigh* wonder if my frens would be there... I'll have to wake up early again and go home late.... hmmm... But suppose for the cash... I'll juz go through it smiling.... =D
*think cash......think cash*
lol...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home