Friday, November 11, 2005

driving me mad!!!

Wat is?
My neighbour tat's wat... Y? Because of their renovation they have been having.It's totally driving me mad... The noise always starts from 8am until 5pm.I can't do anything at home.I can't study coz of the unending noise.Not to mention my siblings are practising(so-called) where they keep playing the same mistake over and over again.It's making me sick juz listening to the song.I can't study,I've no mood to practise and i can't go out.Exam is this monday and I've worried sick.Dunno wat to do.
--violence is not an option--
I keep telling myself tat though I keep imagining myself being really really violent.
*SLAP**SLAP*
ok ok... I'll stop with all the excessive thinking... ;p
I juz can't wait to get outta here and explore the world...
hmmm....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home