Thursday, November 10, 2005

Where's the life?

It's been ages since i was on again.Merely coz my computer had a bug so cudn't check mail,chat or blog... Lotsa things has been happening since i blogged...
Am so busy I get juz so tired wif doing sumthing tats part of my life:music... I seem to lose my spark.I can't seem to find the matches or lighter to light up myself but at other times (which doesn't really happen tat often) I'm juz happy....
Nothing can be said much.I'll be having my music theory exam tis monday and m kinda nervous coz i knoe tat I'm juz not prepared.I can pass but dunno bout the marks i'd get.I'd like it if i get distinction but wat can i say.We'll juz have to wait and see.
I'm bck in the youth choir.Mainly coz I wanna do christmas caroling.Tat's my favourite season---->> CHRISTMAS... woohhoo!!!! ;p
The choir wud be doing a christmas cantata before the caroling period.Am thinking of going to Eugene and ask whether he cud give me a solo part.I'm tired of waiting for ppl to cum up to me to do a solo part.I juz wanna finish tis year wif sumthing I'm proud of doing.Hopefully I get the guts to ask n hopefully there's a part for me... ;p
Teaching Chai Har violin again and will be at Ayer Manis tis sabbath to do puppet show.Not to mention I've quit my jazz orchestra coz of sum stuff which gotta do wif my bos...Might be also conducting 1 of the choirs here in Kuching but for free.Depends on whether they wanna take a young gal like me... =)
Not to mention there are alot of ppl thinking tat I'm in the middle 20s.Makes me feel old in a way... lol... I think it's coz of my hair cut... ;p izit? =s dunno la.Sum ppl say it's my looks,others say it's how i act or bring myself up.Anyhows watever it is i still think I'm the same old me or rather the sadder version...

2 Comments:

At 12:14 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ur back! tot u left for OZ or Backlane, i mean Berklee, already.

 
At 2:09 pm, Blogger mya said...

lol... nope.. m still around... won't b leaving till next year unfortunately...
Can't wait to leave and actually study n meet frens again...
*sigh*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home