Monday, October 17, 2005

Life's like tat

Haven written along time.Maybe it's coz i juz don't have the mood these days.Seems like I've lost myself.I'm more confused as ever.Uncertain too.But tats life.
I've received a phone call from ICOM(International College of Music) frm kl.As some of you don't know,I've actually applied for kl.They called me wen I was watchin movie wif jess n Leatrice.It was kinda supricin considerin it's off office hours.But I wasn't suprice tat I'd get accepted.It is easy to get into there but it's my 1 way ticket to Berklee which is where i wanna go.I wanna do comtemporary music instead of the same classic music most ppl r doin.I wanna create music instead of playing sum dead ppl's music.I wanna be in my own creation of music instead of being tied down to sumthing else.
I haven heard from Aussie yet but my mind is settled.I wanna go ICOM.The only problem now is convincin my parens in letting me go there,get a laptop(assignment reasons) n a car(to get around there).Yes a car!! Reason is coz the only closes eatin place is Mc D.I'm not gonna eat tat every meal.It's sickening.N not healthy.The school itself maybe quite sad but I'm ok wif it.As long as I'm doin music n doin the kinda music I wanna do.It would be kinda hard in getting my parens go kl but I'm willing to go there in spite frm all the "I'm nvr gonna study music locally..." heheh ;p I can't say I wanna learn contemporary music instead of classic coz tats juz gonna be a no no wif my parens so I'm juz putting around other reasons.Hopefully they will help me out... =D

4 Comments:

At 3:24 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Psst.... It's Berklee, not Berkelee. Mr. Berklee wouldn't be too happy!

 
At 11:21 am, Blogger mya said...

lol.... woops... spellin error... :p

 
At 4:19 pm, Blogger qUiRkiN said...

congrats, girl!!!
all the best with ure future. chin up and don't let anything stop you from achieving your dreams.

 
At 6:37 pm, Blogger mya said...

hehe... thanx qing but m still not comfirm wif where i'm goin n wat i'm doin.... =) Hopefully all goes well for now... ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home