Sunday, September 11, 2005

bck frm happiness to misery n reality

Juz came back frm Kl.Like wat my dream predicted,i had a great time then from my previous trips there.This time it was really a holiday.But i found myself not talking to my frens more then i used too.And caught a cold,cough n fever in the end.Was sneezin the whole day yesterday.Totally not cool.
I find myself facing my fears but slowly.I find myself seeing n going through life blankly n blindly wif no feelings towards ppl like i use to.I find myself wanting sumone to actually express my deeper feelings.I find myself waiting for the worse to happen.
*sigh* I sigh walking pass every shop not able to get any suitable clothes.It's either they r too big,expensive(sales r over) or the s size has pen marks on it(maybe they purposely did tat so i can't have any clothes).So came bck sorta empty handed though not quite really.Got lotsa music stuff n a few clothes(though not much) n got my hair cut(it's short now n i hav those frinch).
Wat else can i say.My trip wasn't exactly really planned out but all wen well n tat I'm totally glad.Now I'm bck in jail feeling miserable frm the cold,cough,headache n slight fever and m starting to feel like wat i was before i wen to kl though it'll take sum time for tat feeling to reach tat level...(can't exactly remember how the horrible feeling felt juz know it's horrible)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home