Saturday, August 27, 2005

My Sabbath turn to joy

I woke up this morning feeling blue.Wat a rush i had to church.Thinking it wud juz be another normal day I didn't quite bothered wat i wore to church.Was doing a puppet show before my mum's sermon tis mornin n we weren't quite prepared but for sum reason i was as calm as ever.Wish is quite weird coz normally i'll panic at the end...Oh wells,... We came to church early to practise.Me, alayne, silas, gina and ida.Did everythin though wasn't fluent and then went to Sabbath school...
I was like "*sigh*,another boring class". Tat was until 1 of the uncles came to me sayin tat Jin's bck... Now tat made me jump.Jin?Bck? Woohoo... He said she feels alone and stuff considerin the older youth were all gone so i quickly wen to meet her.Boy,do i miss her lots... =) we talked and talked and talked.until we parted at 3 sumthing.... Hopefully can go out tmr la considerin i can use the car.The last plan we had didn't work out.Hopefully tmr wud be A-ok.... Darn... Can't to think of it I can't believe she's leaving tis mon... *sigh*
Hmmm.... I'll be redoing my recording tonite.Hopefully it'll go well coz it definately took along time to record 1 song. *shish*
I definately can't wait to leave tis place....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home