Sunday, August 21, 2005

lost it....

Rite now i don't feel like doing music any more.I'm juz lost it.I've lost my inspiration in continueing my dream.Maybe it's coz i stay at home to much or juz feeling kinda low.Been sorta discouraged.Most the time mum discourages me n tat hurts me alot.Thinking about it so much brings endless nites.I keep thinking about it soo much.Have tis feeling i won't be accepted into Sydney-U.Can't go to Boston(Berklee) or UK(Kingston).... I don wanna study music locally.... And I'm not good at anything else.or tats wat i think.
*sigh* i do alot of tat now a days.Dunno y.I'm juz worried i suppose.I worry too much.. ;p
All i wanna do now is get away frm home n get recharged.Wif so much discouragement i feel like an idiot walking around blindly....
Tat reminds me....
About feeling hopeless?I don't think i feel TAT hopeless anymore.I got a few compliments frm a few adults on my leadership in church.Tat really brought my spirits up.The thing is i nvr realize it until ppl tell me face to face,directly or indirectly.... Maybe i'm juz not hopeless at the christian side but my worldly side i am...i dunno...
Btw,those who r not in here... There's a new pastor frm Indon which juz arrived in church yesterday.Gina said he came here to look for wife.N he's not joking about it....Now tats darn freaky can't to think about it... *shish* ppl now-a-days.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home