Monday, August 15, 2005

Not looking forward

Time passes.... and fast too...
Gonna do my recording for my music application tmr nite hopefully.I wanna get all those done bef wed. But the thing is I'm so not looking forward to it.The more i think about it the more i juz wanna stay home n do nothing.The more i don't wanna see anyone who'll make me cry again as it is.The more i wanna see my old frens who makes me laugh all the time.The more I wanna lose myself.The more i wanna die.
I can't even get myself roses which I've always wanted. *sigh* The fact tat the world feels like it's tumbling down on me.I'm grounded,hardly sleep(sister talks in her sleep and snores),starting to feel ill again n sortta feel lonely(mayb coz everyone's leaving),parens 'tembaking' me day in and day out,siblings get in my way doin.All me....
Cried pretty badly yesterday.Kept so much things in me i finally burst out yesterday.I juz dunno wat else bad cud happen.I hate August so much i can't wait till it's september.Can't wait till i'm long gone.Can't wait till i'm finally a sumboday again.Can't wait till i can actually finally post a cheery n happy post on my blog... Nothing will chance.Not for now.... And tat I'm certain.I'm not preventing it.I'm juz certain.

3 Comments:

At 3:44 am, Blogger Lilow said...

HAppy birthday gal!! Dont' get so cloud up with bad memories! Today is your birthday! Even though, I won't be there to celebrate with ya, i wish i could :D

I Want to REAWAKEN last year's b-day memory, in 2004, 16th August! HOpe it brings back smile to you!Love ya lots! huggs!

 
At 8:44 am, Blogger mya said...

lol...gal,was tat y u tried to call me last nite?heheh... not my bday yet la... =)
ya, last year was the best bday ever frm u guys.Loove u guys so much for the effort.heheh ;)though u guys had it belated(the day after)... sneaky la u all... heheh =)

 
At 11:16 pm, Blogger Lilow said...

funny lah..last year was belated..this year i was be early..ahhahaa

 

Post a Comment

<< Home