Friday, July 22, 2005

Trust!!!

Wat izit... I don't seem to care these days or so it seems.Dunno but sumtimes i juz feel like i need to release my thoughts.Normally after i do tat i tend to forget wat i juz stressed myself about.So ya in away it's good.But sumthing i totally fear is tat telling may back fire.Ah wells,wat can i say.The world's not perfect rite?
Secrets r ment to be told not kept to suffer for life.Pains r ment to be shared not kept to break ur heart.Feelings r ment to be shared to bond a relationship.Words r ment to be said to start off a frenship.Wisdom is ment to be shared to make the world a better place.Music is created to heal souls.
I've been looking toward a new light for sum reason i dunno how it started.Life may seem painful but i ignore it n juz look toward another world out there.My mind spins n vanishes frm the real world making life a plesent place for me.
I may not die till along time(fortune teller told me i'll live until old age).She also told me tat my life wud be better,plesent,healthier n happier after age 30 n tats where i juz can't seem to make time go faster.Being healthy n happy is sumthing i juz look forward to.
Being sumbody is better then being a nobody.Being poor is better then being rich wen ur happy.Being ugly is better then being pretty wen ppl like u.Being stupid is better then being smart wen sumone cares for u.Being retarded is better then being normal wen the world seems perfect...
But knowing myself i suppose i'm a person tat tries changing things for the better instead of worse no matter how much energy it takes or no matter how i don't wanna do it.It's juz my nature to make life easier for others then myself....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home