Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Tom-Boy

Now tats sumthing i haven heard for ages.Esp wen refering to me =)
My jazz orchestra frens keep callin me tat for sum reason i dunno.Mayb coz of my short hair n how i like defending myself alot..heheh..Tat's y have been wearin skirts lately to show out my feminine side... ;)
No la... Actually it's coz my pants r gettin too big for me.Am actually losing weight even though i'm tryin hard to gain it.Been feeling kinda sick n still m.
Can't seem to eat.Everytime i do i feel like vomittin(I'm not pregnant)... I have gastric very often.So even if i cud eat i'll get gastric pain straight away. Not forgettin my early stage bronchitis is back.Can't seem to breathe properly.Shallow breathing.Having chest pains like last year again n feeling ever so tired easily.
I juz gotta get outa stress.It's killing me faster.Tat's y trying to stay far frm it.Once if sumone gets me mad or hurts me,I'll juz walk away.Normally I'll defend myself or answer back but i juz can't find the energy to do so.I'll get chest pains or difficulty breathing if i stress myself too much.I know i wanna die so much for along time but not while sufferin.... =)

4 Comments:

At 10:47 am, Blogger Merv Kwok said...

i gained weight thanks to anlene weight gain milk. im now a spunky 38inch waist minus #### inches haha.

u tomboy?? nuts

 
At 6:59 pm, Blogger qUiRkiN said...

lol. good one, merv. did you REALLY use ANLENE?!?! gosh, now THAT'S a name i haven't heard in a while. took me a couple of secs to know wat u were talking about..:/

lorr, ur no tomboy!

 
At 12:52 pm, Blogger mya said...

heheh.. u grew fat merv?? ;p heheh Does those Anlene product actually work?? I don't like milk oso u know... yup i know milks good for the bones but wat can i say... =)
Dunno bout me being tomboy onot.Mayb i was or maybe i nvr had been..I don't actually realize things u know... kinda blurr... ;p
heheh....

 
At 6:02 pm, Blogger qUiRkiN said...

surprisingly there has been research saying milk isn't that good for osteoporosis afterall.but i'm goin on hearsay. wil have to do research to find out...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home