Monday, July 11, 2005

Wat a weekend....

It was wat i was looking forward to....Rain Forest Music Festvial... Never actually gone there though it has been held every year.It's either parents don't let, got exams or just wasn't around. But this time i made an effort to go and boy was i glad i did....
For the pass few weeks I was feeling like a bummer.I had no sense of direction and lost every single sight of anything.I suppose MUSIC is my life after all....I felt like i was in a different world dispite the messy setting throughout the end and a few scary moments... :p I felt recharged for the 1st time in ages.But sad to say i only went for 2days though it's a 3day thingy.I'll start from day 1.

Day 1(fri)
Reached at 2 sumthing.Came down with Dan and Eva.Sickening journey considerin I have to drive more the 30min.My longest I've driven journey....I think(though going around town is longer i think) Never liked driving.Prefer being driven.... Anyways,I wanted to go to the workshop considerin I wasn't gonna cum the next day.It was fun there though it was kinda hot and humit.Spotted a few frens and stuff then just hanged around. Then Wennie outta the blues decided to cum so we wet her there.I actually sorta felt outta place the whole night considerin i was wif coupled ppl.But all i did was just enjoy the music.heheh....But tat feeling actually din last.Got a phone call from dad which actually ruined my mood after tat.How i hate it wen my famile members call me wen i'm having a good time.There was tis group who made their own instrument.Pretty cool but rather boring and messy if u ask me.The harp was made in 27 years, the violin in 10days and their guitar in 7-8days....It was totally cool.But it sounded not s it seems.Rather messy.Wanted to stay till the end but alas had to go back coz Dan was leaving the next day. *sigh* Wished i stayed though.Dan was suppose to drive back down but then he looked sleepy and tired so i had to drive down again.Driving both Eva and Dan back home was scary.We had to go through tis dark area just to sen them home.Thank God for Wennie.. :)

Day 2(sat)
Feeling sucky frm the call yesterday.Wanted to find a way to get conforted again.Wanted to hav the same recharged feeling again.Tired contacting frens to seek comfort but to no success...Went to church feeling like shit.Kept thinking of going back there again but then i had orchestra practise and had performance on monday nite.Considerin I'm a devoted kinda person I din wanna miss my rehearsals.
But i felt super horrible and wanted to be recharged again... So in the end I got my uncle,sister and Pauline to go with me... heheh... I just needed tat feeling again.It was like a drug to me. =) I finished my choir practise in the afternoon full of pressure frm the members itself.Wish they were more responsible and concerned about our trip to kl tis weekend.
Oh wells,left around 4 sumthing.Me=driver again.Was looking forward for tat nights performance.The night before,me and Wennie tried looking for William who just came bck frm studies.But we failed.I walked around, ate, thought myself through.Was just waiting for the music to start.But then finally wen it did boy did it start kinda boring.... All those Parkistan and watever....The boring part was in the begining but the better ones at the end... Smart ppl rite? =) I was begining to fell so bored i went to look for Wennie.Tat is where i found William by accident...heheh... So 3 of us just walked around and talked till the fun group was up... Then I actually lost them in the crowd.. I wanted to take a few pics and video.I wanted to be at the front... There i met a few other frens.Kinda weird coz instead of me actually spotting them,they seem to spot me better then i do.. woops ;p heheh... Was too concern on getting to my destination. lol
I went from stage 1 to stage 2.It was sorta scary.esp being by myself and stuff... Wished had frens following me around but i'm a person who's good at going through crowds.Maybe it's coz i'm small or maybe ppl just seem to let me through...A few times i saw gals passing out.There were times i felt like giving a hand but on the other hand i didn't think it was a good idea.The problem wif me is I HATE BEING NICE but it's JUST MY NATURE....
Half way my uncle said he wanted to go home.But then again,I SO SO wanted to stay.I din wanna miss tat nites show no matter wat.So did Wennie so we tried getting ways to bring him home.Sum frens ask me to drive him down then drive back up...CRAZY. No way ho-zay.I'm not tat desperate. Thank goodness coz in the end he agreed to stay a little longer.So I enjoyed the rest of the night.At the end of it i was totally recharged though tired.Cudn't have felt better.Didn't wan tat nite to end.But it just had to.... They had the old spice boys, tis scottish group, gypsys'.....Can't remember...
Went back at midnight though it wasn't really finished.I drove everyone back home.By the time i got home at 1 sumthing i was totally out!!!!

I'm just glad i went though i missed the last night.I've never been to it and it's my last year here.... so i suppose wats ment to be wud be so.... =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home