Thursday, June 30, 2005

Music Degree

*sigh*
wat sud i say.... These pass few days i've been uni-hunting... My main place is the UK but now i've just realised that they only have 1 intake and it's Sept.I was thinking of going in January or sumthing.I wanna finish my clarinet and theory exam but now it's either i go this Sept or i go US in Jan.
hmmm....
But then again considerin Lyn wud be goind of MC this Sept oso, at least i won't feel lost and lonely if i leave the same time oso rite?? hehehhe ;p
Dunno wat to do.I've seen afew places.It's either Kingston or Trinity University.Dunno la.If i join Kingston,wen i graduate then i'd straight away get to work at Warner-Brothers.If Trinity it's the same school as where my mum studied.But now i don't really wanna go Trinity.I'm like in a total dilemma.I really dunno wat to do.All i wanna do is apply and i'd think about the rest later... I really can't think any further.I can't wait till next year Sept.I'd die.I'm already like in on the verge of death in terms on emotionally,family wise and loneliness.... So wat can i say.I just need my space and need to be in the world again.
Time would just tell for now.All I have to do is find my stupid cert frm College which i think i lost and think of how to write my personal statement.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home