Monday, May 23, 2005

bizz

YUp.... I've been like pretty busy wif so many things i hardly have time to the toilet.. ;p joking oni la.... It's busy doing this and busy doing tat... If it's not being a driver, it's teaching, if now then it's rehearsals for next week, if not it's church stuff, if not it's practising for my music exam which is in 2 weeks times, if not it's doing my interior design homework... So tat's like practically my life now.... Wat kinda life cud this really be i just wonder....
Sat night the youth had a movie nite.. I actually did't wanna watch the movie they picked out 'Tentang Dia'(about her). BUt i haven been goin to the programmes which i plan out so had to show face sometime rite... Watching the movie really reminded me of ME.... It's like watching wat i've been through and those kinda stuff... All esp tat my life is far worse then tat =) Oh well, i suppose everyone's life is watever it is......
We will be practising every nite full swing.Started last nite... Practising for our musical drama 'Trial by Jury'. It's gonna be just fun fun fun.... i know it though a little chaotic.....
Now have to start practising... I'm still not ready for my music exam.... Am doing piano(performance cert.) and violin(grade 8). It's like a total killer... Thank goodness i din take my theory and clarinet exam at the same time... Am dying now... Pluss my wrist hurts pretty bad not forgetting tat it's both wrist now and my right fingers.... ='( Hopefully i'll do well for my music exam.... =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home