Thursday, May 12, 2005

Great!!!

Went and met my high school fren yesterday... Boy was tat fun... Haven seen her for like 3 years..... We watched movie then talked and drove around and wen window shopping... heheh.... It was definately great seeing her again... She was 1 of my good frens in school... Boy,it really has been along time...
It was pretty difficult finding her place but oh well.... =) But at the same time i did scratch my car.... ;p was too tired so didn't quite concerntrate... thank goodness non of my car parts came off... Was darn freeked out at tat time...
My wrist is hurting like hell now but my mouths better now though i'm still taking 1 meal per day... Totally sufferin...can't wait till my exams are over then at least i can rest for at least a week....
Well then..... am just waitin for days to go by.... Can't stand stayin home and can't stand the boredom,pain and not forgettin the 'loneliness' here ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home