Sunday, May 01, 2005

Explorasi

Tat's the title of last night's performance.... I'll start...
Frm practising like crazy every night tat week till midnight, i suppose sat wasn't wat i was expecting... Non of my frens turn up... I sudn't be dissappointed considerin tis always happens to me... I knoe no 1 wud turn up but i just hope to much tat i'd be wrong...it's like knowing tat my birthday wud be choas and sad but just hoping it'd be all different... Thank God last year's birthday was the best.... Wat m i saying there.... lol... Anyways back to Explorasi...
The VIPS also didn't turn up and the hall was half filled... Tat really discouraged me.I suppose tat's y i played so many mistakes tat nite.... If at least there were VIPs there or my frens present,I wud hav deffinately played better or so tat have been my record... But on the other hand i felt a little better considerin the whole show was quite entertaining... There were a group of police or army ppl tat turn up and if it weren't for them the whole show wud be dry... Even Siti Sara made everything lifely.... I squeeked and played wrong notes,fingers cudn't move as fast as usual,my reed seemed to get wet very fast, my blowing slowed... dunno la. But other then tat i suppose i sorta enjoyed myself abit or rather forced myself to....
The next musical thing is a wedding tis saturday which i'm playing for.I've been invited to play for them.So there.... heheh... :) Dunno how it wud b considerin i'm playin for another church.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home