Thursday, March 24, 2005

Youth Week of Prayer

**Day1**
Saturday... simple as it was... the sermon was short n kinda not natural... sorry to say... But kinda good coz the speaker din actually looked at his notes most of the time... =D
it was kinda or rather very hard to get ppl to do prayers.But everything went by the flow...


**Day2**
Sunday... horrible or rather very horrible..I was the pianist.Tried to get the chorusters n guitarist to practise.Only got them to get songs.We hardly practised.N everyone only turned up at 730pm so we din hav time to practise.I think sunday was or is the worst... Not only did tat go wrong.We didn't go together... chorusters din know wat do n guitarist weren't sure... Now this is y i put out the point of going thru but no1 actually listens do they.... Even the speaker tat nite was horrible.Sad to say...She was practically reading the whole script,which was wat was not suppose to be done.My ushers din turn up or rather they did but late n they din bother about their job.Everything was bad.Made me look like i was or m a bad pianist n leader...


**Day3**
Monday...Not bad..song service sucked....the pianist n both chorusters weren't tat inspiring...Speaker had n a way of speaking.Wat i've heard is tat he didn't sound natural.To me,he spoke too fast.I cudn't quite get wat he was saying.But at least better then the day before.ushers nvr turn up.


**Day4**
Tuesday..Can consider tis day ok... song service was the best so far....mayb coz of the combination of good pianist n chorusters at the same time.SOme how there was a going n cud feel sorta alive.Thankgoodness for tat...The only prob is the song leaders seem to use.."n our next song is"... all the time. Sermon was ok but no expression...ushers, WAT ushers???


**Day5**
Wednesday,which is today.Quite scary considerin i was the speaker...Song service,..errr.... about the same s sunday.At least a little better.it's always.."our next song is...". So wat else is new there... We did tell them not to use tat phrase but the messege never seem to panetrate their brains. Sermon, well i can't say much.. ask those who actually listen n participated... It was really scary.1st i got everyone to interact among themselves,then i spoke then interacted wif them... Kinda brings a smile on me seeing a few of the youth tat hardly listens to sermon actually listening n answerin back to my sermon and question.But the sad part is tat there was a no of youth tat didn't bother n just talked behind...Felt like kicking them at that time... The older youths never showed up to support.Kinda painful how tat was to be.Don really know how it actually was.A few ppl said it sounded natural n it was super or great or better then my dads,...mayb they're just saying it for the sake of saying it...I'll never know... A few ppl recorded it.Pastor said he'll be playing it in the festival of Praise tis sabbath...Now tats lilke super scary... I'm glad tonites sermon was good.I must admit tat it was the best so far....heheh...I'm not boasting or anything but to me it is true... heheh.. I did have a few of my frens cum but after awhile they left.But glad they actually came.The effort of coming is 1 thing....I prepared tis sermon only today or rather got to know it.I only read it thru over and over again.I did everything rite on the spot.Freaky rite??!! =) I'm a person tat 1s things to be natural and on the same time barable.I did learn all these speakings n courage frm City Harvest Church Kl... They're pastor is a super young preacher.Tats where i learned all my speaking.By observing.I speak the way i wud want to hear a sermon.Nothing out of the ordinary,nothing impossible,nothing uncapable off doing....
Now i just wonder how the following days wud b...
we shall just wait and see.... =D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home