Monday, March 21, 2005

Worst of the worst....

I wish I'm dead... Ok ok... I've always wished tat..But the more i do,the more i seem to live... I know i sound insane but tat's wat it is... Tis sudn't b here.. Or rather sudn't have been read... But i just need to release steam...
As weeks and days passes by......
Wen can i actually survive such blistfull pain n suffering..
There were just time wen death seemed to be the only solution,
or rather runaways....
how long more can i stand such misery....
hurtfulness n emptiness;
anger n loneliness,
feelings i've been havin all these while...

how long more can i hold,
in this horrid place;
horrid surrounding:
senseless place.
wen all i want is love,joy,peace n happiness.
All i ever wanted;
a place to be known as me...
nothing else but just me.

No more fakers,
no more horrid things;
caring faces, adoring atmosphere.
Something i've wished for years...
all my life in fact...
wishing an angel wud grand such wish
n delete those curses....


I just can't wait to leave again... And tis time i don't really intend to return to stay if ppl were to ask... There is just nothing here.... Nothing happy to look forward too... Another world they say.... yes,another world indeed....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home