Friday, February 25, 2005

1st night...

Tonight was our full dress rehearsal and also our 1st night performance of Joseph.. Kinda fun though i dunno all of the students there besides Lionel.... The whole thing was ok. except the part where the power for the guitarist went of n i had to go under the stands to fix it making me miss my notes...
We musicians were making fun of practically everyone... I better not say further then tat.... too many *tooot* parts.. :p We all colour our hair with green and bronze gel.. all except Lionel.He said he wanted to wear sunglasses.I tot he was joking until just know he really brought his sunglasses. We musicians also did the royal wave... =P tmr we'll b doing the matrics move... heheh...
Tonight was actually the students night where tickets were sold at RM20 and RM10 but only students could go coz those tat come needed to wear their school uniform.. hahah chun, lyn, jess n vina r back to school... heheh... =D There were a whole bunch of primary kids but i suppose they all enjoyed themselves... =D they were laughin and cheering... i dunno about the dancing part though.
But the being involve in this makes me wish most of the time i was actually on stage doing the musical part instead of the hidden part of the stage where no1 bothers looking at... *sigh* I actually got to realize i actually became somebody in kl.. Ppl, frens, my music kaki, lecturers, church members all made me somebody.. Made me confident of myself, make me open out more, make me daring to really take up something new and challenging. Which means the further i am away the more noticable i become.. I get to be more then a musician by the corner but a star on the stage... *ahem* ok ok not tat big yet but something like tat... :p Kuching it's like.. "oh, ur ms Yap's daughter..." or "Oh, ur a musician.." or "oh, u play the blah blah blah..." Anyways,.. in kl it's like ppl know me but i have no clue of who they are.. It's not like its my fault.. Sometimes i've never met them till they actually start talking to me talking to me as if they knoe me for ages... if not ppl talk about me which suprices me at times.. Maybe my frens were just making them up.. But i suppose i'll nvr knoe... =D heheh... kinda fun being famous ehh.. ;) heheheh...
Anyways,.... i'll just let time pass by then i'll c wat happens to me later on.. But i think music has a 60% chance of being my career then art(designer)....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home