Wednesday, February 02, 2005

Life of a Bird

Free and light
away we go
here and there and everywhere.
Life has been wonderful though tiring
Being free with frens around
and not a sound of fear or hurt
nor a sound of shouts and burps....


Being in kl for the pass 24+ hours has been fun.. Shopping and things... I really miss the life here... Esp wen the monash students are here......

Wonderful treats..
Laughters fills the air
and smiles everywhere...
sweet thoughts, sweet dreams
some lost but others regain.


Well,there were time where i just wish time wud fly fast and other times i wish it didn't. Just went out wif my old classmates for a drink at some makan place.... It's nice being wif them again... I really miss those olden days.. But wish they wud stop talkin in canto in front of me...

Lost in space
lost on earth
their language don't blend in mine
lost wif words
lost in thought
wat can i say i gal as i...


I'll be leaving for Kuching again in 17 hours time.... M now in kl dreaming and wonderin of my future which is ohh so blurry to me right now.....

1 Comments:

At 3:09 am, Blogger Lilow said...

Take things easy! No point thinking so much bout it, have a certain plan and let it unfold itself. HAve faith in God and yourself. Let everything be revealed at the end. You'll know the big surprise when you are there at the end. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home