Wednesday, January 12, 2005

Youth Leader

*sigh*
1st time leading out a big group...I knoe it's really hard and things like tat but i suppose deep in side i wanna do something for God.... I suppose i wanna expand the church...I suppose my dream is just to big for a little gal like me...
Now sometimes i have 2nd thoughts... I don really knoe wat to do..Sometimes i feel like chickening out but i suppose i can't do tat.I've commited myself in helping out and tats wat i'm gonna do.I'm just hoping tat everything will go according to plan.
I've been getting help frm church members all over the world esp s'pore..Am really greatful wif them helping me out... Pretty scared in wat wud happen tis year....
Startin up the youth wif cell group 1st then later outings and social nites and vespers...But mostly i'll concerntrater more on cell group on tis 1st quarter...
I hope the response frm the youth wud b ok....
Can't think to far now rite....?!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home