Tuesday, January 04, 2005

New yEar StaRt

HAPPY NEW YEAR......
Well then,...it's never to late... =)
Was in China last year(man,it sounds long)...till yesterday.or rather the day before..
We were like suppose to be home 2 nites ago but then....Let me start frm the begining of wen it happened...
It was 2nd Jan 2005 =D
we were still in China waiting for our flight... tat time,4pm...yup.we waited.after flying 4 hours to Kota Kinabalu,we waited yet again.Met my violin teacher and a church member there.From there our flight was delayed considering our new set of air crew hasn't arrived yet.So there we waited.I think we waited an hour or so there.Wen finally we cud fly we took of to Kuching... I sorta slept in the plane waking up to find out tat we have landed at SIA(Singapore International Airport).I tot like this was a dream or my hearing had something wrong but i was rite.we were in Singapore right now rite then.It seems tat the plane ran outta fuel and Kuching was raining heavily tat night so we cudn't land... In the plane, everyone waited and waited for i think almost 2 hours in the plane.1st we waited for the plane to fill up.Then i dunno y but we waited some more.It seems tat the kapten didn't wanna fly any more.The kapten was trying to speak with the Singapore watever thingy to let us step foot on Singapore...bla...bla...bla.... Finally we cud leave the plane but we all didn't know wat to do anf where to go... So we waited AGAIN>>>.Some of us had passport so we cud leave the airport.Others hand ic's only so they stayed at the airport over night.After half of us retrived our baggage we waited for our bus to take us to our hotel... We waited for an hour or so... By then it was already 3+ am.By the time we reached the hotel and settled down in bed,it was like already 5am.By the time i cud sleep, *ring*...it was our wake up call..tat time was 6am....We left the hotel at 730am tat morning which was yesterday.they said our flight wud b at 9am.We did everything until all we had to do was wait for our flight.. We waited and waited while some were just buzy complaining about how the ppl there treated us.... in the end we flew at 1030 instead... After long waiting....I'm just glad I'm back home... I was really looking forward to go home...
My trip in China i didn't really enjoy considering i didn't wanna go in the 1st place... I was sick the whole trip.Had fever,flu(cold),coughin,headache,stomachache. You just name it.Until now at home, I'm still sick...
Oh well i suppose i gtg.. I promised myself to practice and tat I will do....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home