Sunday, November 14, 2004

music to the ears

ok ok....i know it has been a while since i've writen in but sumtimes i just don hav the mood or hav better things to do... Well then,yesterday church was kinda empty considerin there was this pastor from US wif some stuff which is goin on in Genting...Didn't go cause busy with studies.After all my exams hasn finished yet....
There were lotsa visitors though.Maybe from the other branches we have around kl.. :) Well then wasn't really in church the whole sevice also...was practically there coz was running around finding transport for Gina who has been stuck at Ktm station for an hour with no cab in sight.By the time i found transport for her and got her to church,the whole service finish already.... There were only 4 youths tat morning...If i didn't have to play the piano i actually wouldn't have gone church tat morning... Oh well...
Actually that morning my mind was kinda spinning...Was thinking of alot of things and practically stressed out over the week.... I think i was just playin my feelings out or something coz my mind wasn't in church wen i was playin the piano... To my suprice,during potluck while eating wif Gina,1 of the church members came up to me asking whether i was the 1 who played the piano... I nodded. Then she said,"u have a very nice playing or somethings like that..." I was actually kinda shock and was actually speachless... normally visitors won't say things like that to me... Considerin Gina(she oso good in piano) was there i was sortta(blushing abit).. :P
I suppose i have nothing else to say there.... I'm suppose to be back on my books... Normally would be on the computer for only an hour a day if possible...
gotta run.... until next time....

:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home