Thursday, August 19, 2004

I'm touched and shock....

Well, yesterday.... lets just say it wasn't a day I've expected..... Basiclly it was cause of wat my music gang did to me.... I just couldn't believe wat they actually did to me.. Am still shock from it.I'll start from the evening.Well,.........
I was suppose to have choir that evening but then only 4 memebrs turn up outta the 30+ members... So choir was cancelled.At that time I was darn hungry already from my 2 hours of non-stop walking just settling my mum's apartment here in kl... So anyway after choir I decided to eat then start studying again... Mana I know that Chor didn't let me eat by myself and also didn't even let me eat for at that time we were waiting for LI YIen.. I was irretated and frustrated.Hungry and annoyed... They wanted to walk all the way to pyramid just to eat.And I was just thinking of time and studies and not forgetting of how much I'll have to spend on just dinner alone esp when it's in pyramid.so I was practically moaning and groaning the whole way... The next thing I knew it, we went to pizza hut and there I got a shock outta my life.I saw Wendy and Kok Lim.Then when I sat down I just realize what they were doing for me.When I sat down I saw Wei Chern and Yovan.This actually really gave me a shock of my life.. If i had a weak heart, I think I'd have a heart attack... It was actually a planned birthday party for me... I was totally speechless. I just didn't know wat to say...The whole gang was there.What more can I wish for. At that moment, my hunger was gone, my worriedness gone... I just felt special.. :P I suppose all I can say now is Thanx ya u guys... You really made my day(or rather night).....
NOt only that but the whole crew of pizza hut came with a birthday cake after switching off the lights... I was just darn shocked or rather stonned... I just didn't know what to say.I just wanna hug everyone of them.And I nearly cried outta shock and the feeling of being touched... I never expected much for my birthday.I suppose I'll just miss ya all once I leave for you all are just the best.... Until now I still can't believe you all did that to me... Pretending you all forgot my birthday esp when you all had been planning this all along for the pass few weeks... I'm really touched i just dunno wat to say.

NOt forgetting that today I'll be getting my AS results... I just hope the results improve and that everything would be ok... I'm just darn scared and pressured.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home