Thursday, August 12, 2004

Woaw... Life is really complicating esp when ur in my life in my shoes... Hmmm I just wonder what it would be like being other ppl's shoes.... It's just complicating... I just ask myself "why?" every moment... why this and why that.. why me and why now.... I suppose i can never find the answer for that.... My results for my AS exam is coming out and that is like only half of the whole alevels... The know that I won't be doing science after all and that I know that i can't do my dream dream of becoming a vet considering I'm allergic to practically almost everything.It would be a torture to be with animals 24hours no matter how much i love them... *sigh* Anyways, 1 things for sure and that is that I might be doing performing arts(hopefully) or interior design.... Mum wants me to study in Auzzie and stay with my Aunty Karen in Sydney... but Auzzie is just too common. I wanna be somewhere different like maybe Rusia or UK or Italy....Just someplace different... Anyone out there can recomand any uni that has both performing arts and interior design?? I think I may do a double degree if my parents don't really agree with performing arts cause I really, really, really wanna do it :)
Somethings really bothering my mind but I just can't figure out wat... I'm trying all means to find out wat so that I can at least think straight and walk straight.My mind is "missing...". Thats dangerous considering i most of the time speak even without thinking... That's really dangerous for my case considering the information in my head is not really being prosesed properly.... I just speak wat comes to mind...
Anyway i suppose i'll just have to go now... I know that I can't sleep but it's way pass my bed time... I'm actually up also to see the meteor shower though the time it will happen is at 2am.. Dunno if i can last till then... :P Well, i'll have to try sleep now... Need to wake up early tomorro to start revising my works....
*sigh*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home