Thursday, July 01, 2004

Well, my fren was just here in Kuching from Taiping for a 4 day trip and just left today... It was sortta fun but tiring too.... i was practically drivin everyday since she came here.... I'm darn tired now with all the driving and going out.... NOt bored anymore... heheh.... :P Now all i wanna do is just rest and wait till I'm back at KL....
For the past few nights it's been really fun night for me... AND my li yien.... Went out with Randy, Laura, Dan, Daniel and Clinton.... I'm really thankful for them... Glad to hang out with them again after how long....heheh... It is after all part of my plan in ministering with the help of a bunch of christian pals.. :P She did like them all and did enjoy herself... Well, the next time I'll be bringing.... okok... she'll be bringing more ppl at the end of this year... It's our music gang from Sunway-MOnash. HOpe they all will be here again to help me out... Coz i think i might need help on the road... I won't survive driving so darn long and far..... then maybe we all can go Santubong together-gether.... :P and some other places la.... the whole gang shes bringing are non christians so may need help there.... :P HOpe she's not reading this... heheh... I've been out every night till 11 pluss(which maybe a suprice for most of ya).. Hope my parents don't get mad.... Still haven heard from them about it. .Don't think they are..... :D
Anywayzz, I'm darn tired from all these things all i wanna do now is just stay on the comp or hang out with my old classmates just for a chit-chat....
It really darn humid in Kuching... Wat m i to do.... All i did the whole week was being on the comp, drivin around, being a tour guide, teaching for my mum, watch VCDs, play piano, groom my doggies and ......err..... just being ME.... lol.... :)
Leaving Kuching this sunday.... I must remember ti bring back lotsa food back.... Oh ya, talking about food before i left Kl, I was like only 47kg and the last time i weigh myself, i was like 53kg.... man, I'm really growing FAT!!!!! Someone please help me control my diet...... heheh... :P
Anyways... I suppose now i'm stuck at my dungeon till i leave for kl.....

1 Comments:

At 6:35 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just realized ur blog allows comments haha
Thinking of going up to KL in August. THINKING
U be around then?

~Merv~

 

Post a Comment

<< Home