Saturday, June 12, 2004

With all the good news i just don't have time to write the bad news..... :( Just 2 days ago, 1 of my bro's pup died.... My siblings say it's coz the mum rolled over it while sleeping... Dunno if it's true or not though... That morning i was peacefully sleeping until my sis called and told me bout the bad news.... It shocked me tremendously that after that i couldn't sleep esp when I only had 4-5 hours sleep that night.... I was really sad till I nearly cried.... The only gal outta the 3. Can u imagine that??If only i was home.Then these things would't have happened.... *sniff* That day, I nearly took a flight back.... Nearly did. I mean like yaaa.....
Mum came to kl on that day itself though i didn't know till that evening.... Was suppose to be celebrating 2 of my frens birthday but everything got cancelled.... Makes me think they cancelled it because of me..... Oh well,anyway.... Spend everyday with my mum till just this now... Man..., we were like walking... okok... I mean I had been like walking the whole time since that thu non sop till today and boy, does my feet hurt like mad.... heheh.. :) but then again me and mum did do a little shopping.... :P We went to the condo which my mum bought here in kl. Thinking that it was already done, we went to check it out but to our horror, it was way far from done and the stupid company thingy wouldn't pay back the full amount for late completion of the condo. They only paid 50%....Isn't that just pure bull???
Anyway, for the whole 2night at the hotel,I couldn't sleep... On the 1st night,when I was watching tv, I felt like there was something moving in my face.. At 1st, I thought it was my hair but then again, there's no wind blowing towards me. Next thing I know, there it was. Lipas!!!...ewwww..... It was darn discusting..... I didn't know what to do... Couldn't sleep the whole night... Maybe coz I was thinking bout the stupid lipas.. Then during the night,we could feel the lipas crawling on us.... EWWWW>>>>>>EWWWW>>>>EWWWW>>>>
Well, can't to think of it, I'm glad I'm back in my hostel though it can be quite suffering...... :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home