Thursday, May 06, 2004

Another day, another life.... Man do I feel not myself....Yup... Here we go again..... And the thing is I have been back 2 weeks ago... Something in my life is just missing but I have no idea what... And it's not the fact that it's high time I get myself a boyfren.... Nopezzz..... It's not... It's somethings else which I have been trying to find out.... I mean I've been laughing and talking to my frens yet I don't berkobar-kobar to study.. Esp when my AS exam is just like in 2 weeks time... I just hope I'll do like soooooo much better..... I did do better in my mocks from the last but it was only a little improvement.. Man, stress... stress.... PLenty of stress for me... AARRGGHHHHH!!!!
Oh ya... :) I was just talking to my dad last week end and I know now that I may have the pottential in doing music... Well, it all goes when I told him I plan about doin music... About starting a music shop selling things and at the same time teaching music.. And teaching music as in a couple of instrumetns kinda thing... Then I told him that for sure my business would grow to be like Chambers Music School/Shop here in kl.. The next thing I knew it he said... "ya hor.. then u can ask mum to help u out.." I was at that moment darn happy.. Now might be able to do music after all with my dad agreeing with me.... YEAHH!!!!!!! ...lol....
Anyways,I just miss the company of close frens... Man, do I miss u guys back in Kuching.... miss hanging around in church and with my old class mates....
Well, well, time would soon pass.. I guess I better be going back to my studies if I wanna go very well in my exams cosidering me and my frens would be partying this saturday night... :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home