Wednesday, April 21, 2004

Hmmm... not much news about the Russion any more.. It's quietin' now... But there has been lots of different kinds of tale abou it....
It's like my 2nd last day of my mocks and then I'll be home tomorro. (yup... for those out there back in Kuching, I'm telling ya but dunno when ur reading this...) All I just hope is when I'm home, I won't be greated by arguements or fights like I always do everytime... I just wanna come home feeling happy and cheery.. Like the time I came home supricingly on my mum's birthday. I tell u, that was the funnest and happiest time in my life. I still can't forget that day. If only I had sumthing special for my birthday.... *hint!! hint!!!* :)
Anyways I wasn't feeling all that well for 2 days... To tell u the truth I actually felt like dying. Not mentally or spiritually but physically. I had chest pain and was practically gasping for air for more than a day. It was scary considering I nearly passed out in both my papers yesterday. When I walk a mile, I feel like I've just climb Mount Kinabalu. It was really that bad.... The pain was since 2 nights ago. It was still painful tis morning. I just thank God that it wasn't as bad as the day before. It still hurts now but only once in awhile. I woke up early this morning at 6 to study but then i started feeling pain on my chest by 7 something so I went back to sleep but then, the funny thing is everytime after I wake up, I'm perfectly fine.. My frens have been telling me to stop studying and my dad says it's stress but I dunno... I don't think it is cause last year I was more stress then i am now.... Anyway, just letting u know cause I'm bored that I've been taking hot sweets so I'm ok for now... :)
Yup, I'm not studying.. Not yet..... but will be back in my books soon. :)
Well, for those in Kuching, see u soon... :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home