Monday, April 12, 2004

Don really koe wat to write.... It's been a weird week..... Anyway,... I'll have to warn you all that it's the 'chicken pox' season. 1 after another my frens getting them.... And the thing is mocks just next week. I wonder if they'll let those chicken pox aliens sit for their exam. Hopefully none of us will get it right before our real exam. That would be a bummer..... Oh ya.. It also seems to be the hair cut season here. Most of my frens seem to be getting their hair cut. Makes me wanna cut my hair as well....lol.... ;) dunnola....
I'm suppose to be performing again at a hotel this sabbath but this time it's under the college. But the sad part is I'm not performing though I really want to and that it's my big chance for me. Gotta remember to keep the sabbath day holy no matter what. *sigh And the thing is that my mocks the week after that and I don't wanna waste my time practicing when everyone else is studying..... Well, what comes around comes around. If I can't go for it there are always other times which WILL happen eventually... :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home