Sunday, April 04, 2004

Well, i just actually got back from Kl... Was actually in Sungai Wang. Took a bus there.... At 1st, it was like 8 of us. We were all walking to the bus stop at pyramid(which is a 5-10 min walk). It was at 1st hot then couldy.... The next thing u know, it started pouring.... When the bus came I was kinda panic because I seem to be the only 1 in the bus while the rest were all changing their mind because it was really raining heavily and the thing is we had to change bus somewhere around kl.... But thank God Wendy followed me behind... So it ended up to be only 2 instead of the 8 that were going to Kl.... The 6 were tremendously wet while the 2 of us in the bus were actually sortta dry... The only problem at that time wat that we didn't have my umbrella and it might be raining in kl.... After sometime 2 of my frens were running next to the bus with my umbrella... They were already really wet at that time but ya... I had my umbrella back... After half an hours in the bus we finally reached kl.... And guess wat, it was totally dry there...lol...... Like thank goodness..... We went to chamber's music shop and did our stuff. I did finally service my clarinet. At 1st the owner didn't recognize me.... Then after talking to him for awhile, he was like...."I have been wanting to ask u but how do u keep slim..."... I was like...errrr..... How was I suppsoe to answer that... Wendy says that I'm not slim but considered skinny liaw.. Dunnola.. Maybe haven been eating alot lately.. Been skipping lunch everyday already for a week... I just don't have the mood to eat... But ya ok.... He even told my mum when she called him to talk about my bugget in servicing my clarinet....
We left sunway at 3 and reached back in snway at 10pm... both ways using bus but then I went to my frens condo at around 11pm.....
the only thing which I haven done is book my ticket back to Kuching... Yup, this would give some of you guys the int that I'm coming back soon.. I'm just not going to tell when... It's a suprice from me all the time rite?...lol......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home