Monday, March 01, 2004

Hmm...I had another car experience..... It was on Saturday this time with my church pastor... This is the whole story....
Me and my fren were waiting for our pastor to fecth us to church but he seemed late.. Actually very late considering church ahs already started,... We were quite worried for him for something might have happen but thank God nothing bad actually happened.. He came but the car was in a mess.. It was so horrible I couldn't even get into the car and sit down.. My other fren got in the car clearing it for me to be able to get in. Wen everything was cleared, the car suddenly sped off.... It didn't really but it was like on the beginning speed... At that moment, I quickly jumped into the car.... WAT LA!!! lol Anyway, that actually made my knee more painful from it's healing state but I thank God I'm safe from the 'runaway car'....lol.... :)
Nothing much besides that..... Just had my bio test and I'm thinking of trying out my college choir for the solo part if I have the courage and confidence that is.... :s

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home